Crispy baked falefel-easy recipe
Falafel is a tastier food. It is one of the most liked food. It is a deep fried balls. It would be much more healthier if you bake it instead of frying it. Most of the people love to eat falafel. It is good source of protein and fibre. It lowers the risk of chronic disease and good for appetite and blood sugar. A cup of falafel contain protein-15 grams and fibre-14 grams. Let's have a look on how to make it. The main ingredients are chick peas and coriender leaves.
- Chick peas-500g
- Garlic-2 cloves
- Coriander leaves
- Flour-2 table spoons
Direction to make crispy and yummy falafel:
- Take a bowl and put the chick peas in it and add some water in it.
- Leave the complete set up undisturbed overnight.
- On the morning, drain the water in the bowl and wash the chick peas again.
- Now chopped the onion into small slices and add it in the bowl.
- After which add the chopped garlic.
- Then chop the coriander leaves and add it in the bowl.
- Add a chopper green chilli to it(It increases the taste).
- Add pepper,paprika and salt to it.
- Now grind it well.
- After grinding, add flour to it and mix well.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Mould the mixture in a circle shape. You can also make it as a cutlet.
- Heat the pan with oil.
- After it has been heated but that balls in the pan.
- That's all!! Yummy falafel is ready to eat.
Try it once. You will like it for sure. It tastes very yummy and crispy. It is energy rich food.